Protect Your Property and Assets
Industrial and commercial sites have a variety of security, broadband, and communications challenges that can be quickly and cost-effectively solved with Firetide wireless mesh networks. Firetide enables rapid and cost-effective deployment of wireless networking infrastructure to provide protection and connectivity 24/7 for employee mobility, real-time video surveillance, LAN extension, and voice over IP/radio over IP communications.
With a wireless mesh network from Firetide, you can realize the benefits of IP-based access control, theft prevention, asset protection, warehouse and inventory oversight, infiltration or vandalism prevention, employee safety, evidentiary records procurement, secure communications, and more.
Industrial sites that can benefit from Firetide wireless mesh networks include manufacturing plants, R&D laboratories, factories, warehouses, and construction sites. Commercial applications that require networked solutions include shopping malls, parking lots, gas stations, convenience stores, banks, and more.
Firetide wireless mesh networks save money and time by eliminating the need to install backbone wiring. A Firetide network can be deployed rapidly with no need to rewire buildings or trench your property to lay fiber or cable. Firetide wireless mesh networks work seamlessly indoors and outdoors , and are particularly cost effective solutions for industrial sites where installing a wired network in outdoor spaces is cost-prohibitive or will disrupt business operations.
Rugged Firetide networks work in the most challenging environments to provide protection for your property and ensure employee safety.
Wireless Mesh Networks for Your Industrial Application
With its high capacity and robust performance, Firetide mesh is capable of handling large network loads including time sensitive services such as voice and video. IP security cameras, Internet access for control of business operations, security monitoring and VoIP – all can all be implemented quickly, cost effectively, and securely with a Firetide mesh network.
• Property protection/vandalism prevention – Security cameras play an important role in industrial security property and theft protection. Cameras operate 24/7 and monitor a number of areas simultaneously. Firetide wireless mesh networks are ideal for deploying IP security cameras that communicate with monitoring equipment.
• Security of remote areas and perimeter control – Firetide networked systems can monitor property perimeters, storage yards with access control and IP Security Systems, since they can easily be deployed at 5-mile+ distances.
• Control of business operations – Firetide’s fast (up to 70 Mbps) broadband solution and ease of configuration with no downtime can provide access to critical data – even at most remote sites.
• Mobility of workers and equipment – Quick deployment of temporary networks based on workflow or threat assessment helps prevent crime, improve communications and increase employee safety.
• Seamless indoor and outdoor coverage – Firetide provides a seamless wireless backbone network for an entire site including connectivity outdoor and remote sites. Existing networks can be leveraged and extended with Firetide wireless solutions.
• Superior video performance – providing up to 70 Mbps throughput, for real-time video streaming equal in quality to wired networks.
• Unmatched network scalability – supporting up to 1,000 nodes per network, for the most cost-effective network expandability and management available. Firetide's Ethernet-based approach allows for easy integration with wired networks.
• Customer-driven modularity – providing a modular backhaul and access design, broadest range of radio band support and seamless indoor/outdoor operation.
• Unequaled network security – providing multiple levels of security including end-to-end encryption.
• Uninterrupted mobility – offering roaming without interruption. The Firetide approach allows for real time video and high-quality voice on moving vehicles with Wi-Fi® client mobility.
• Unrivaled voice quality – enabling VoIP without dead air or voice quality restricted by network performance.
• Exceptional investment protection – providing indoor and outdoor Ethernet-based solutions that support multiple applications and integrate smoothly with existing wired and wireless infrastructure.